Swisse Women's Ultivite 50+ also acts as a liver tonic, supports the nervous system, assists in maintaining a healthy immunesystemand can help the body to adapt to mentally and physically draining circumstances.
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500 IU.
- When taken in excess of 8000 IU,vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitaminAsupplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in highdoses.
- A daily dose of 100 mcg from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Products containing seleniumare notsuitable for use by children under the age of 15 years.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Donot take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Low allergy formula with less than 1% Sucrose and 0.1%Glucose.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Adults Only. One tablet daily during or immediately after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. Please check ingredient listings for products before use or check instore.