Enriched with UV filters and Vitamin E the High Shine Colour Conditioner formula renews and prolongs your colour's first day shine.Apply once a week to keep colour shiny and luminous, and keep hair soft and silky for up to 6 weeks.
- IMPORTANT: HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION, WHICH IN CERTAIN RARE CASES MAY BE SEVERE. IT IS THEREFOREESSENTIAL TO FOLLOW THESE PRECAUTIONS.
- A skin allergy test must be done 48 hours before each use of the hair colour product(see instruction leaflet inside the hair colour pack).
- Do not use if you have already had a reaction to a hair colourant orif you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Always read the safety instructions before colouring your hair and conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours before eachapplication.
- Step 1: Put on the gloves and a towel around your shoulders to protect your clothes, then prepare the mixtureaccording to the instructions.
- Step 2: Depending on whether your hair is already coloured or not, follow the relevantapplication instructions and development time accordingly.
- Step 3: After rinsing the colourant, spread the High ShineColour Conditioner through the hair and massage gently.
- Leave for 2 minutes then rinse.
- Re-apply the High ShineColour Conditioner once a week to ensure your colour does not fade.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. Please check ingredient listings for products before use or check instore.